The health and well-being of our staff and residents is the top priority of The Kintock Group.
Kintock has worked to be as proactive as possible in this ever-changing environment. We continue to closely monitor the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), State and Federal directives and local health agencies for the latest developments related to the COVID-19 situation. We have maintained open lines of communication with our federal, state and local contracting agencies and have implemented several measures in an effort to maintain a healthy environment for everyone working and living in our facilities.
Some of the precautionary measures that have been approved by our contracting agencies and initiated at all Kintock locations to manage the coronavirus outbreak include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation of a screening protocol for all individuals (residents, staff, visitors) entering our facilities.
- Implementation of daily screening procedures for all residents residing in the programs.
- A significant increase in the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing throughout the facilities
- The addition of numerous hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the facilities.
- Suspension of resident visits as of 5:00 PM, Saturday March 14, 2020 to mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Closure of all Community Resource Centers as of 5:00PM, Monday March 16, 2020.
- Adherence to the CDC "interim Guidance on Management of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) In Correctional and Detention Facilities."
- Implementation of new programming, meal, and recreation schedules to ensure that residents are able to practice social distancing strategies.
- Suspension of nonessential resident movement into the community.
Kintock continues to monitor this rapidly evolving situation and will take all necessary steps to continue to minimize risks within our facilities. We have worked with our contracting agencies and vendors to ensure an appropriate supply of personal protective equipment (PPE), hand soap, sanitizer and other items needed to protect the staff and residents from coronavirus.
We will communicate additional changes as needed.