If you’re looking for an exciting start in criminal justice, we invite you to Kintock. At Kintock you will find an array of employment opportunities ranging from entry level positions through professional careers.
Kintock’s diversity in programs, operations and staffing enhances its collaborative approach to transitional services. Our commitment to quality, integrity and accountability makes us a leader in the Community Corrections Industry.Benefits
- Medical benefits;
- Domestic partner coverage;
- Dental benefits;
- Life insurance;
- Long term disability insurance;
- Short term disability insurance (PA employees);
- Confidential employee assistance program;
- Health advocate;
- At least two weeks of paid vacation;
- Earned sick time;
- Earned personal days;
- Eleven paid holidays and;
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
The Kintock Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer